Location - Hyderabad, India.
Grading - Mid Level Position.
Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
Join a team of highly talented individuals committed to offering the best quality services and products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will design and bring to market turnkey business apps for users of cloud systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon, Magento, and more.
- Implement application connectors along with delivery on time
- Develop, implement, and test end to end integration templates
- Be responsible for the backlogs and also maintaining thorough communication with the stakeholders
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering team members
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering or relevant technical discipline
- 3-5 years of overall software engineering experience (preferably from product based companies)
- Experience in building end to end flow templates on any platform
- Experience in Jira & Sprint board
- Knowledge on the API integrations with different cloud Apps
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to research and get some concrete solution out of it
- Eagerness to adapt to the process changes and act accordingly
- Experience in supervising & managing a team of 3-4 interns 6 months down the line
- Strong problem solving / thorough analysis / ownership skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- One with any prior experience of working in a fast-paced start-up with rapidly changing environment
- Experience and strong understanding in integration domain
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP API calls