We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for an energetic, hard-working, and curious Digital Designer with attention to detail to join our marketing team and help us in producing high-quality design projects and campaigns. As a Digital Designer, you will work closely with our head of design in delivering assets for our website, collateral, digital marketing, print, social, and more.
- Help produce and/or conceptualize a variety of digital design assets including, but not limited to banners, social media ads, landing pages, eBooks, email templates, and other assets.
- Assist in refining Powerpoint or Google Slide presentations
- Retouch and composite stock and custom imagery as needed.
- Manage and maintain files and assets
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative
- Provide design support as needed to various stakeholders to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD, and Animate
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good sense of composition, spacing, alignment, hierarchy, etc.
- Up to date with the latest design trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Great organization and communication skills
- Ability to take feedback and direction
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to change gears as needed
- 3-6 years experience in Graphic, Web/Mobile, and UI/UX Design
- 3-6 years agency or in-house marketing team experience for US-based teams preferred
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Desire to constantly learn. Will train.
- Experience creating vector illustrations and art a plus
- Experience with SVG animation a plus
- Experience with CMS platforms Wordpress experience a plus
- Coding skills a plus
- Some video editing knowledge a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot a plus
- Web or digital examples
- Team projects must clearly describe your role
- Bachelor's degree not required
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.