We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is a leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), providing the highest levels of support and service to our customers. The SaaS industry is growing rapidly and so are we. To keep up with industry demands, we are hiring an ISV Alliance Manager. This person will work closely with the Product Management and Marketing teams to establish partnerships with targeted ecosystem members. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- Individual must be a go getter
- Proven cold-calling experience demonstrating creativity, when blockers are presented, to break down walls, and the ability to clearly communicate technical needs with potential alliance technology prospects
- Candidates must have deep experience with cloud technologies and their integration points.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and adamant about never missing meetings and appointments
- Experience giving presentations or demonstrations
- Professional communication skills
- Must be able work independently and take self-initiative.
What would you do, if hired?
- Make outbound calls and emails to targeted Alliance Technology Partners.
- Respond to questions from Alliance Partners, ensuring they receive accurate and timely responses.
- Represent Celigo at networking events, seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct sales presentations either in-person or online to communicate the value of Celigo’s solutions.
- Prospecting for best-of-breed SaaS applications for inclusion in Celigo’s integrator.io platform.
- Qualify and manage the discovery process for prospective Alliance Partners. Understand key business requirements, impact to the business, and prescribe how benefits will address specific pain points.
- Tracking opportunities in Salesforce: add and update contact and account information, prepare and generate agreements, manage opportunity pipeline, and keep lead/opportunity details and communications up to date.
- Assist in the implementation of Alliances initiatives, including optimization of Salesforce, creation and maintenance of email templates.
- Facilitate Alliance Partner projects: work with Product to make sure they have the required information, schedule meetings as needed between Alliance Partners and Product, provide project status updates, and help ensure projects are completed on time.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.