Our Business Development Representative (BDRs) are a critical part of our business; they are the front line in identifying opportunities and fueling our rapidly-growing company. The BDRs we hire are motivated, enthusiastic, and collaborative individuals with a strong desire to learn. Business Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The BDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. Although our product is technical, candidates do not need to have a technical background to apply. Our BDR training program educates our BDRs on Celigo’s products to ramp them up and ensure their productivity.
What would you do, if hired?
- Promote Celigo through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Prospect via cold calling and email outreach, utilizing tools such as Outreach
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Research prospects in order to personalize message to generate interest and create rapport
- Demonstrate Celigo’s value to prospects, including overcoming objections
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Achieve or exceed weekly/monthly metrics, including dials, meetings scheduled and qualified opportunities from your meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years of progressively responsible inside sales or business development related sales experience
- Proficient in English and another language (German, French)
- Proven track record of uncovering leads via phone and email and pinpointing customer pain points
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Comfortable on the phone, strong email writing skills and happy to handle objections
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Prior experience at a high growth SaaS company preferred, but not required
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet—integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.