Location - Hyderabad, India.
Celigo is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager located in our Hyderabad office who will work cross-functionally with Product Engineering, Product Management, Design, Docs, & DevOps to ensure smooth, on-time, on-budget Product releases. Celigo Product has multiple releases in a calendar year and a few maintenance releases, as needed. This role would be responsible for release scope management, process adherence, create/maintain/enforce processes and best practices across various functions.
This role will also be responsible for any escalations or patch requests management by working closely with Customer Success teams in addition to the Product teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Own the complete release management process and delivery of all Celigo Product suite (Platform, pre-built integration applications & connectors) by building and managing correct priorities in alignment with business needs.
- Periodic communication of program status to the Company, Executive team and other stakeholders using hard data and metrics
- Responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- Should anticipate any bottlenecks/roadblocks, escalate at appropriate time and resolve in a smooth and timely manner.
- Drive process implementation and roll-out for Engineering, in collaboration with Product Operations and in alignment with global process workflows across the Product organization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- 6-10 years of experience in Technical program management (or) leading software development projects to successful completion.
- Experience working with multiple functions including Development, QA, Design, Documentation, Product Management, Infrastructure, Customer Success teams.
- Project delivery experience of working with multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups during release.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong working experience in Agile (or) SAFe methodologies
- Excellent Jira knowledge and ideally also Jira Administrator experience.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and deep understanding of engineering and product team processes.
The best candidate would be :
- Passionate about building the next generation platform software working with a high-energy, vibrant team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Demonstrated ability to use data in a narrative fashion to stakeholders and executive management to reflect ground realities.