We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Sr. Human Resources Generalist is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the company’s Human Resources department including Benefits Administration, HR Operations, and Talent Acquisition functions. This role will be based in the greater Indianapolis area.
What would you do, if hired?
Benefits Administration And Support
- US benefits and leave administration
- Providing premier support on employee inquiries
- Responsible for the planning & execution of monthly Wellness events
HR Operations Support and HR Projects
- Manage ADP Workforce Now
- Provide education and guidance to employees and management on HR systems/processes/ policies.
- Analyzes internal and external metrics to assess organizational effectiveness and recommends changes to positively impact the business
- Maintain our HRIS by updating data from various sources relating to onboarding, transfers, promotions, role & reporting changes, and terminations for our global workforce
- Provide support to leadership on a variety of projects, as needed
- Assist with employee engagement by coordinating and planning special events
- Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders on processes to build a world-class employee experience.
- Conduct and participate in various internal audits (e.g. I-9 Audit, personnel record audit….etc)
- Map and document processes identify gaps, recommend and implement process improvements.
Talent Acquisition Support
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Generate offer letters and consulting agreements
- Collect and maintain all documentation related to hiring
Who we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3+ years of working specifically in an HR capacity, specifically in the software industries area is desirable
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to act with professionalism and confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Greenhouse preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.