Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the company’s Human Resources department including Benefits Administration, HR Operations, and Talent Acquisition functions. This role will be based in the greater Indianapolis area.
What would you do, if hired?
Benefits Administration And Support
- US benefits and leave administration
- Providing premier support on employee inquiries
- Responsible for the planning & execution of monthly Wellness events
HR Operations Support and HR Projects
- Manage ADP Workforce Now
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Responsible for internal HR processes relating to onboarding, transfers, promotions, role & reporting changes, and terminations for US, EMEA and Philippines workforce
- Provide support to leadership on a variety of projects, as needed
- Assist with employee engagement by coordinating and planning special events
Talent Acquisition Coordination and Support
- Generate offer letters and consulting agreements
- Maintain company job descriptions
- Manage Greenhouse ATS and post reqs for US/EMEA openings
- Collect and maintain all documentation related to hiring
Who we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of working specifically in an HR capacity, specifically in the software industries area is desirable
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to act with professionalism and confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Greenhouse preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.