We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Executive for sales of our iPaaS solution into Mid-Market Accounts. This is a new logo acquisition (hunting) role that will report to the VP of New Logo Sales. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- A SaaS technology sales person with 5+ years success in a quota bearing, direct sales role
- Experience prospecting and selling into Mid-Market accounts ($25M+ ARR)
- Experience managing value focused, technical sales cycles from beginning to end, leveraging sales skills, domain experience, and Solution Architects & Solution Consultants
- Experience building a qualified pipeline, managing both targeted outbound prospecting and inbound demand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with channel partners and ISVs is a plus
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes is a huge plus
What would you do, if hired?
- Manage an assigned territory, surpassing quarterly revenue targets through new customer acquisition
- Maximize ASP through full-cycle, value-based selling with prospects and customers
- Work with partners and ISVs to support and help deliver integration solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Ensure orderly handoff to Celigo Account Management team in accordance with Celigo sales policy
- Limited travel will be required for this position
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.