Manager, Third-Party Developer Program
Celigo is a leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), providing the highest levels of support and service to our customers. The SaaS industry is growing rapidly and so are we. To keep up with industry demands, we are hiring a Manager for our Third-Party Developer Program to lead our efforts as we build out this new offering to the market.
The Manager of our Third-Party Developer Program will work closely across the entire organization including Product, Finance, Sales, Channel, Marketing, and Engineering to meet companies goals. Responsibilities include: working directly with existing and potential Celigo partners to onboard them to the Third-Party Developer Program, prospecting and following up on leads, managing the contractual relationship between developer and Celigo, building out a marketing program for marketplace participation by partner, onboarding partner and coordinating with the product development team to ensure success. The ideal candidate will have experience in building out developer programs, establishing a marketplace, working with executives and driving strategy. They should thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a professional in-service-to attitude in writing and on the phone, take initiative, and be passionate about cloud-based technology. This position will be a key member of the Alliances and Channel Leadership team.
- Prospect and work with colleagues to identify potential partners for Third-Party Developer programs.
- Manage high-volume sales & marketing programs including the approval/rejection of partners, questions from external sales reps, process inquiries, etc.
- Prepare reports for both internal and external teams on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Represent Celigo at networking events, seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct sales presentations online to communicate the value of Celigo’s Third-party Developer Program.
- Tracking leads and opportunities in Salesforce: add and update contact and account information, prepare and generate quotes and agreements, manage opportunity pipeline, and keep lead/opportunity details and communications up to date.
- Work with Celigo Marketing on programs to drive marketplace sales.
- Work with Celigo Product and Engineering teams to provide feedback and support in working with Third-Party Developer partners.
- Assist in the creation of sales materials and pitch decks.
- Attend sales and product training and meetings.
- Ensure that external marketplace listings are up-to-date.
- Manage escalations in a calm and professional manner.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospects, existing customers and partners
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, lead qualification and selling over the phone and via email
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and adamant about never missing meetings and appointments
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, and G-Suite skills. Knowledge of NetSuite is a big plus.
- Experience giving presentations or demonstrations
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work independently and take self initiative
- Limited travel will be required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements