We currently have a Strategic iPaaS Consultant opening. In this position, you will lead integration projects for Celigo’s largest and most strategic mid-market and enterprise customers, implementing Celigo’s Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Integrator.IO. This involves working across Celigo to scope, architect, position, sell, implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional go to market meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients; has high technical aptitude and experience designing and building integrations with an iPaaS such as Celigo, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, or JItterbit; has experience with business applications such as an ERP; has strong problem-solving skills; is an excellent communicator; and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
What would you do, if hired?
- Design & Implement Complex Integration Solutions
- Lead and own team integration projects for customers using Celigo’s Integrator.IO iPaaS - mentoring, developing, and overseeing less-experienced consultants engaged on your projects.
- Lead and own client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully utilize and implement Celigo products.
- Lead and own client discovery calls to gather integration & business process requirements, craft solutions, and either implement those solutions or advise, guide, and train customers on how to implement those solutions.
- Work with project managers to keep implementation projects on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Develop and deliver training and best practices to customers to maximize their value realization via the Celigo suite of products.
- Frequent client calls are a regular part of this role.
- Build & Evolve Celigo’s Approach to Serving Strategic Customers
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our product design and delivery
- Provide guidance & influence Celigo cross-departmental teams on proper solutions and business processes for strategic client success.
- Work with CS teams to build and execute an effective customer journey to ensure the maximum level of product adoption and value realization.
- Work with the Support & Product team to build and execute an effective customer journey to ensure the minimal amount of reactive support motions, support ticket delays, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience integrating SaaS applications for mid-market and/or enterprise customers.
- At least five (5) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, etc), or eCommerce applications is preferred.
- Prior development or engineering experience at some point during your career.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.