Position: We are seeking multiple individuals to be a part of our new Rotational Trainee program. Trainees will go through a one year rotational program where they will work on projects with various teams with the end goal of becoming an integrator.io product expert by the end of the 12-month program. From there, they will be deployed to various departments within the company.
This role is based out of our Indianapolis, IN location.
What would you do, if hired?
- Accelerate through integrator.io product training and pass certification exams.
- Shadowing customer implementation projects and scopes.
- Strategize, create, augment and build integration flows.
- Understand use cases and help design and create product templates for deployment on our marketplace.
- Participate in product office hours and group training sessions.
- Through ticket handling, assist with escalations to engineering and product management to help with problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the Program Manager on program design and experience.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree – a technical one is preferred, but not required.
- Technically proficient enough to dig into our product and not only understand how it works, but learn how to use it yourself.
- Really curious – you don't learn about new concepts because it's your job, but because you're generally passionate about learning new things, especially about new things in the tech world.
- Critical thinking and ability to solve ambiguous problems to find tangible solutions.
- Self-motivated, go-getter attitude who’s not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and a keen attention to detail.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps.
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.