We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We’re looking for a Manager EMEA Emerging Markets and Channel. This position is eventually based in the greater Amsterdam area but will initially start from a home office in the Netherlands. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- A technology salesperson with 5+ years of experience in a quota-bearing sales role in a SaaS environment and/or equivalent channel management experience with a SAAS company
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments and ability to forecast sales activity accurately
- Experience managing sales cycle from beginning to end by using your domain experience, sales skills, and leveraging company Solution Architects and Solution Consultants
- Experience working with channel partners and leverage influencers in the sales cycle
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Consultative approach to understand and solve customer needs and problems
- A BS/BA higher education degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with partners and ISVs in the Salesforce, Microsoft and Netsuite ecosystems is a big plus
- Experience working with customers across countries and cultures in Europe
- Professional English other languages are a plus
What would you do, if hired?
- Own the EMEA channel strategy
- Recruit and manage partners to success
- Deliver presentations to customers and partners
- Prospect and qualify partners in collaboration with regional managers
- Rollout programs to EMEA partners
- Develop the emerging markets in EMEA with a high touch partner approach
- Follow the sales process and update the CRM system to track sales progress. Update pipeline and forecasting information on a frequent basis.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms (as needed)
- Limited travel will be required for this position.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.