We’re looking for a Growth Account Executive to sell into our fast growing install base of EMEA customers. This position is eventually based in the greater Amsterdam area but will initially start from a home office in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
- A technology sales person with 3+ years experience in a quota-bearing sales role in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments and ability to forecast sales activity accurately
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling to the install base
- Experience managing sales cycle from beginning to end by using your domain experience, sales skills, and leveraging company Solution Architects and Solution Consultants
- Experience partnering closely with the Customer Success Team to help strategize account growth plans
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Consultative approach to understand and solve customer needs and problems
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with partners and ISVs in the Salesforce and Netsuite ecosystems is a big plus
- Experience working with customers across countries and cultures in Europe
- Professional English other languages are a plus
What would you do, if hired?
- Up-sell / Cross-sell additional software subscriptions and services to the install base of customers
- Educate key contacts in assigned accounts about our products and services
- Cultivate relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts to convert customer problems into sales opportunities. Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of these accounts.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Mine Salesforce data to find former opportunities to re engage
- Work closely with Solutions Architect to close Services deals (as needed)
- Assist with initiatives regarding product swaps and migrations (as needed)
- Follow the sales process and update the CRM system to track sales progress. Update pipeline and forecasting information on a frequent basis.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms (as needed)
- Limited travel will be required for this position.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- We are growing very fast in EMEA and this will provide new career opportunities
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.