We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Systems Administrator who will be focused on managing the software systems that our Customer Success organization utilizes.
What would you do, if hired?
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, configuration, and maintenance of the various systems.
- Manages community areas within the various systems including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to the various systems.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Writes and maintains technical procedures and policy documentation.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the systems to deliver, track, and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology for online and professional development.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience require
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Familiarity with SAP Litmos, Gainsight, Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or NetSuite desired
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.