Celigo is looking for an Account Executive for sales of our iPaaS solution. Celigo is a Series-B company with thousands of customers and very strong growth. This role is based out of our Indianapolis, IN, Roseville, CA, or our Atlanta, GA offices.
Who are we looking for?
- A technology sales person with 3+ years experience in quota bearing direct sales role in a SaaS environment
- Experience selling to the Mid Market.
- Experience managing technical sales cycles from beginning to end by using your domain experience, sales skills, and leveraging company Solution Architects and Solution Consultants
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments and being able to forecast sales activity accurately
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal and external clients
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that the individual or others can close (managing inbound opportunities and hunting for new opportunities)
- Experience working with partners and ISVs in the Salesforce and Netsuite ecosystems
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
What would you do, if hired?
- Work with an SDR for an assigned territory
- Do full cycle selling with prospects and customers
- Work with partners and ISVs to support and help deliver integration solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Ensure orderly handoff to Celigo Account Management team in accordance with Celigo sales policy
- Limited travel will be required for this position
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.