We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for an Account Executive for sales of our iPaaS solution. Celigo is a Series-B company with thousands of customers and very strong growth. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- A technology sales person with 3+ years experience in a quota bearing direct sales roles in a SaaS environment
- Experience selling to the Mid Market.
- Experience managing technical sales cycles from beginning to end by using your domain experience, sales skills, and leveraging company Solution Architects and Solution Consultants
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments and being able to forecast sales activity accurately
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal and external clients
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that the individual or others can close (managing inbound opportunities and hunting for new opportunities)
- Experience working with partners and ISVs in the Salesforce and Netsuite ecosystems
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
What would you do, if hired?
- Work with an SDR for an assigned territory
- Do full-cycle selling with prospects and customers
- Work with partners and ISVs to support and help deliver integration solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Ensure orderly handoff to Celigo Account Management team in accordance with Celigo sales policy
- Limited travel will be required for this position
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.