The Strategic Partner Manager is focused on proactively recruiting & targeting partners who meet our ideal partner profile. Their goal is to work with the partner to build a strong & strategic relationship whereby Celigo products and our solutions become a foundational part of their business. Your goal is to provide a high-quality experience for the Direct Sales Rep, Referral Partner and customer. The Strategic Partner Manager will report to the Director of Channel and have an opportunity to grow the indirect business in an effort to effectively scale Celigo’s growing business.
Who are we looking for?
- College degree
- Minimum of three years partner sales & channel experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Channel Sales is a strong plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
What would you do, if hired?
- Identify and close partners who align with the Celigo Ideal Partner Profile
- Manage the initial screening, qualification and signing of organizations that will refer leads
- Build programs that generate a predictable pipeline of leads from Channel Partners
- Hold monthly pipeline review meetings with all partners
- Implement marketing programs that drive adoption of Celigo products by partners and their customers.
- Drive all managed partners through the onboarding process which includes training for their sales and technical teams
- Manage Partners Agreements, reporting and filing
- Qualify leads from partners and provide a Sales Accepted Lead with a warm handoff to the appropriate Celigo Account Executive that will own the sales cycle
- Manage all aspects of the partner experience at Celigo
- Work seamlessly with colleagues in alliances, customer success and product to ensure partners have the best experience at Celigo
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.