We’re looking for a Technical Implementation Consultant for Celigo Europe. In this position, you will be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more Celigo products. This involves helping to position, sell, implement, and support these products, as well as some design of our cloud-based solutions. As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will engage in a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude with business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
This position can be located either in the Netherlands or the UK.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be Bilingual in English and German or French
- At least two (2) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training
- Experience designing cloud-based solutions
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Acumatica, etc.), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc.) applications is preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
What would you do, if hired?
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement Celigo products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to the hand-off to the client. Provide timely response and issue resolution during User Acceptance Testing.
- Train clients and internal Celigo staff.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to Celigo support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand client requirements for implementation or customization of Celigo products.
- Work in tandem with Sales Engineers to design integration solutions.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We have just expanded into EMEA and are growing very fast. On top of being a founding member of the EMEA team, there will be lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.