Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1,500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers integration apps – a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.
Job location - Hyderabad, India [Full-time]
Scope of Role:
At Celigo -
- you’ll help us document our great iPaaS platform, integrator.io, with a focus on our integration apps and templates that run on that platform.
- We’re building a future where you’ll be able to integrate any data and are currently used by over 2000 customers. We’ve been growing quickly and have a high ARR growth.
- We’re looking for an individual with high-tech aptitude who loves digging in to understand how applications work.
- You’ll join a great team and work collaboratively with developers, QA, product managers and usability experts to make our products easier to use and provide the front line of “self-service”.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and keen attention to detail
- Posses a portfolio of great docs you can share with us
- 4-6 years of experience in technical writing, preferably creating software user and developer guides and API documentation
- Ability to easily juggle and hit deadlines on multiple assignments, prioritize your work and keep stakeholders updated on statuses.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them understandable in user-friendly text and diagrams. We have non-techies for our integration apps, but techies for our platform, so understanding how to speak to both of these audiences and make things easy and engaging, is essential
- Technically proficient enough to dig into our product and not only understand how it works, but how to use it yourself
- Really curious and passionate about learning new things
- Graduation in related technical field
- Self-motivated and not afraid to take on new challenges
What would you do, if hired?
- Work with product managers, developers, and QA to scope and define user-facing documentation projects
- Write clear and concise user-facing documentation that simplifies technical concepts into easily digestible content
- Review and edit documentation drafts from internal stakeholders
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Seek feedback from internal and external stakeholders on our documentation and recommend changes
- Conduct research and discuss with technical specialists
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality docs that meet standards and is audience-appropriate
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create product tutorials
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps.
- You get the best of both worlds: a startup opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 2000 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.