We are looking for a leader to take our BDR team to the next level! As the Business Development Manager, you will be an integral part of the Celigo revenue team, building and scaling the inbound and outbound engines. You will lead and grow a team of Business Development Representatives focused on sourcing Celigo's revenue pipeline. The ideal person for this role is a strong motivator, process-junkie, and natural team captain that knows how to execute and deliver.
This position offers the unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Celigo, and build the pipeline needed to allow Celigo to meet our ambitious growth goals.
This role is based out of our Indianapolis, IN, or Roseville, CA. Qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience building and managing a business development or similar top-of-funnel team in support of a fast-growing sales organization
- Experience managing multiple business development motions, including Inbound, Warm Outbound, and ABM Outreach.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences, specifically including Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Documented track record of individual and team quota achievement
- Documented track record of developing reps for promotion
- Track record of fostering a culture of accountability
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior, quota-carrying, mid-market SaaS sales experience a plus
What you'll do:
- Work closely with sales and marketing, set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve company top-of-funnel pipeline objectives
- Hire and train a high-performing team and enable them to meet (and exceed) their goals. Your success will be based on the success of the team you build and manage.
- Inspire, motivate, and enable personal and career development of a world- class team, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Celigo
- Create Contact Engagement Model (CEM) for leads and ensure leads are followed up in a timely and consistent manner
- Prioritize 1:1's and coaching to develop your teams’ talent to grow into new opportunities at Celigo, providing 4-6 hours of individualized training per SDR per month on an on-going basis. Coach team to hit 100% attainment of assigned metrics.
- Be metrics-driven. Continually optimize SDR processes as well as messaging, cadences, and campaigns for optimal results.
- Display strong leadership skills
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement, through call coaching, learning and development. Develop a coaching methodology to develop the team with a replicable process.
- Present in team and company meetings as the face of the SDR team, communicating on how SDR contributions align to company goals and vision
- Create a culture of recognition in a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work and are driven to succeed.
- Develop career progression and development path for SDRs, working closely with cross-functional leadership team
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance of key Inbound and Outbound metrics
- With the help of your HR partner, develop SDR Comp plans that are aligned to industry best practices and are fair and equitable to all parties
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.