Sr. Salesforce Administrator
We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to own and enhance our Salesforce platform. This person will partner with GTM stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, Solution Consulting, Success, Professional Services, Enablement, etc. to align the sales process to Salesforce and facilitate scalable GTM processes globally.
This role requires someone who is flexible and can wear multiple hats from gathering requirements, process mapping, development, rollout and enablement. This person must be capable of executing in the weeds as well as engaging stakeholders at high-level about the user- and customer record journeys within Salesforce.
Location: ideally in either our San Mateo, Roseville, or Indianapolis offices, but qualified remote candidates will be considered.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform including custom objects, salesforce flow, process builder, validation rules, approvals workflows, etc.
- Significant experience with Sales Cloud and other relevant Salesforce products including CPQ, Cases, FinancialForce, Subscription Billing, etc.
- Proven experience in partnering with GTM stakeholders to drive the requirements gathering process and align those requirements to Salesforce best practices
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to both execute as well as delicate activities to other stakeholders
- Creative and analytical thinker that is able to untangle complex and nuanced systems, use cases and processes
- Capable of autonomously driving projects from start to finish and strong communication skills to articulate status, roadblocks and changes as needed
- Experience integrating Salesforce to ecosystem tools like Clari, Outreach, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Echosign, etc.
- Salesforce CPQ experience highly preferred
What would you do, if hired?
- Be the ultimate owner and custodian of our Salesforce platform for our GTM teams that results in a CRM implementation that can support a high-growth global sales motion
- Drive cross-functional requirements gathering and implementation of new features and products within Salesforce while maintaining best practices
- Release transformational solutions to drive sales acceleration that help our GTM team perform their duties more efficiently (e.g. CPQ implementation, automation, etc.)
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to maintain data integrity within Salesforce that results in accurate field data to drive reliable reporting and metrics
- Develop enablement documentation to assist with sales training and accelerating the new hire onboarding process
- Lead a small team of highly skilled offshore Salesforce Administrators.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool stuff.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.