We currently have a Business Systems Analyst opening in either our San Mateo or Roseville Office. Qualified remote candidates in the U.S. will also be considered.
Who are we looking for?
- 4 - 6 years of business systems analyst experience
- 2+ years NetSuite or CPQ experience
- SaaS industry experience
- Understanding of quoting/orders, billing, and revenue business processes (ASC 606), including but not limited to; accounting, AR, sales tax, payment platforms etc.
- Experience with subscription management & recurring billing solutions
- Some project management experience
What would you do, if hired?
- Departmental Cadence
- Lead the bi-weekly planning process in partnership with business stakeholders to build and deliver tactical roadmap
- Organize and prioritize feature implementation and enhancements
- Update JIRA/Smartsheets to identify risks, document project progress, and moderate resource workload
- System Monitoring, Support, & Maintenance
- Regularly audit and optimize Finance system automation including
- Contract, subscription, and entitlement data updates and workstreams
- Invoicing and collections
- Credits and payments
- Regularly audit and optimize Quoting system automation including
- Sales contract creation
- Product pricing configuration
- Co-terming & contract modifications
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to analyze and document processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead system enhancement projects from concept through support, including requirements definition, implementation tasks, and testing
- Interact with vendor support teams to resolve system issues
- Requirements Gathering, System Configuration, Testing, & Deployment
- Perform business analysis to develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business KPOs
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality
- Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Create technical documentation and conduct end-user training.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.