We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We currently have a Integration Consultant - Partner Success opening. The right person for this job enjoys working with, advising and training partners and customers, has a high technical aptitude on business applications and standard business processes, has a strong business focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult the solution with partners on how to successfully implement Celigo iPaaS.
- Lead and participate in meetings as you educate, train, and advise partners on how to successfully implement Celigo products. Frequent partner and their client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Assist and advise partners on how to complete their clients’ implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with partners to advise on project issue resolutions and assist in solution design conversations.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the partner’s customer business requirements and accurately advise on the proper configuration of the Celigo products to meet these requirements. At times it is suggested that the business process should be adjusted to meet certain requirements.
- Train partners and internal Celigo staff.
- Work closely with Partner Success Manager to provide feedback concerning partners and their ability to successfully implement Celigo products.
- Assist with the onboarding of new partners.
- Provide training and exercises to Partners to better their skills with Celigo products and implementation.
- Act as Level 2 technical support with regards to partner submitted support tickets. This will help provide additional support and guidance to the partners and allow Celigo to monitor their success and identify areas of improvement.
- If you apply, you should have some familiarity with one or more of the technologies listed below:
- Web Services (SOA) – SOAP / REST
- Data Transport – Flat File / XML / JSON
- Cloud Applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Magento etc
- Experience in integrating cloud applications
- Technologies like FTP,, ACH, Fixed width, and EDI
- At least five (5) or more years of experience as a software engineer with integration project experience.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Intaact, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is required.
- Prior experience with integrations of SaaS applications (in an engineering/developer capacity) is required.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.