Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
Location - Hyderabad, India.
Join a team of highly talented individuals committed to offering the best quality services and products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will design and bring to market turnkey business apps for users of cloud systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon, Magento, and more.
All candidates applying should have:
- 7-10 years of experience in a relevant field (from only product based companies)
- 5+ experience with any programming frameworks with strong OO skills (NodeJs preferred)
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams
- Deep understanding of overall systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Experienced in developing the long-term strategy and translate that into an achievable roadmap
- Experience in integration domain
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in
- Data structures
- Design principles
- Software design (low-level class designs)
- Some familiarity with the following applications is a plus point: Node JS
All candidates applying must have the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Genuine Interest in Technology – desire to be on the cutting edge of cloud-based technologies.
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and are flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big and bring new ideas to the table—regardless of rank or title.
- Bring ambition, a proactive mindset and the ability to inspire others.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary to drive your projects to completion
- Learn quickly. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
Good to Have
- Code review experience preferred.
- Experience being part of technical teams preferably following agile/SCRUM methodology