Who are we?
Celigo is a fast growing startup, well on its way to 100 million in ARR. The product is 100% multi-tenant SaaS, globally deployed, and all infrastructure is hosted at AWS.
Scope of Role
Celigo is looking to hire a Senior UI developer to
- reshape how we do builds and releases,
- improve our CI/CD capabilities,
- automate and harden production server configurations, and
- help us secure our globally deployed product.
The ideal candidate will be super passionate about automation, security, and adopting newer technologies, and should be comfortable guiding multiple different teams on how they release code to production.
- Build high quality, reusable and robust React components.
- Write, audit, and improve test coverage.
- Document and refactor frontend codebase.
- Profile and improve frontend performance.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Iterate with product managers on feature ideas.
- Iterate with the UX team on usability improvements.
- Mentoring/coaching new-to-React developers.
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source.
- 4-6 years of experience in building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, redux and redux-saga modules and their core principles and experience with large scale app development using React. Advanced skills in build custom React components.
- Expert skills with Material-UI or other React component libraries.
- Understand best practices and methodology of unit testing React/redux/saga apps.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Exceptional problem solver