We’re looking for a Senior Integration Solutions Consultant/Engineer. Do you want to share your knowledge of integration with others? This role is key in assisting the sales team, project team, and customers to design and architect integration solutions, as well as demonstrate the Celigo Integrator.IO iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) Product.
This is a customer-facing role with high visibility and large impact. It requires business acumen, technical creativity, and industry experience. Secondarily, you will also be working directly with customers to provide strategic integration architectural designs and roadmaps for their implementations using integrator.io.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong experience and understanding of modern integration development. In particular using an iPaaS such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Workato, or Jitterbit among others.
- Experience working with integration projects in Mid-Market and/or Enterprise organizations
- Must have at least 5+ years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, IT Infrastructure, technical consulting, sales engineering/solution consulting, or business process consulting.
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary—we’re not looking for someone to code, but someone who has coded at some point in their career, understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level. Understanding of integration technologies such as file transfer protocols, SOA and Web Services APIs is a bonus.
- Solid knowledge of business operations (e.g. quote-to-cash, supply chain management, accounting, etc)
- Prior hands-on experience with CRM/ERP/eComm systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Acumatica, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc. is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Prior experience writing lightweight specifications and managing a technical work product performed by others is ideal.
- Experience working with external customers in a pre-sales role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well with all team members and external customers
- Good problem-solving skills—you can take abstract ideas and business use cases and translate them into process and technical solutions to help our customers succeed in their business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines, or equivalent experience.
What would you do, if hired?
- Become a product expert on Celigo’s Integrator.IO iPaaS.
- Work independently, or as part of a larger sales team, to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud-based solutions around the NetSuite, Salesforce, Google, Open Source and Amazon SaaS ecosystems among others. The solutions that you will craft will include web application integrations, complex business process automation, integration between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications, etc.
- Demo Celigo’s Integrator.IO to customers and prospects
- Conduct customer and partner scoping sessions that probe their business needs and craft a workable, technical solution using Celigo products and services
- Participate in product evangelism through participation in presentations or writing
- Write requirements documents specifications for Proof of Concept projects that define the solution, method of integration, assumptions, customizations and use cases
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our product design and delivery
- Work directly with customers to develop POCs, provide high level architecture designs, roadmaps and be the subject matter expert on how best to utilize Celigo products.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.