Location - Hyderabad, India.
Grading - Mid to Senior Level Position.
Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course, a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end-user should always have choices when it comes to picking software and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
All candidates applying should have some familiarity with one or more major SaaS applications such as those listed below.
What are we looking for:
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience in software development, product management, or similar roles
- Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new and complex technical subjects
- Work experience in the software industry with a focus on integration & building a SaaS platform
- Excellent product management, problem-solving and communication skills
- Be comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
Preferred Qualifications -
- MBA (or any master's degree) in business or technical discipline
- Degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and data analysis tools
- Strong technical background with experience in software architecture and design
- The ability to work backward and think about the program from a customer perspective is crucial
What you will be doing:
- Understand the customers and their pain points
- Work with users and stakeholders to find solutions that help them enable their scenarios
- Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, define and prioritize road maps, define user stories
- Work closely with software development teams on defining, designing, and delivering high-quality products
- Work within a software development methodology like AGILE
- Provide feedback on architecture, design, and priorities
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Clearly communicate plan and project status to management and key technical and business stakeholders
- Answer product-related inquiries
- Familiarity with Databases, Data Warehouses, protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, EDI), file providers (Box, Dropbox, and more) and events.
- A deep understanding of at least one large cloud application/ecosystem because we are doing integrations at a deeper level than our competitors (and launching a marketplace)
- Experience in collaborating with Account Executives and Marketing to craft and home messages, scripts and email communications for the targeted audience