Who are we?
Celigo is one of the fastest growing, Silicon Valley profitable & funded startup companies pioneering the future of cloud-based application integration with its Integrator.io iPaaS platform and pre-built Integration Apps. Over 3000 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Our Integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any of their cloud applications. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best-of-breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end-user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
We are full of fresh ideas with like-minded people offering opportunities to highly-talented individuals committed to working with the highest quality products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS).
Location - Hyderabad, India
Scope of Role
Celigo is looking for an experienced Software Architect to join one of our Product teams. Our platforms are built to be highly available and scalable supporting large-scale transactions. Our criteria of a successful architect is one who is highly energetic, passionate about our product, has excellent written and communication skills, is a great team player and loves to solve tough problems.
You will work closely with engineering team members and interact with product, design, QA and many other groups to design and develop world class engineering products in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will be involved in defining compelling new features, implementing core application logic, designing, architecting and developing a wide array of high-traffic, highly-scalable, secure microservices based platforms and applications. You will design and build frameworks and POCs/MVPs that will lay the foundation for other team members to use and build upon. You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. You will be involved in the overall API development initiative in architecting enterprise level web API framework and service management to support our growing business. You will lead by example and produce high quality code that establishes coding standards and best practices for the technical team. You will provide technical mentorship to Software Engineers on the team and will work in a cross-functional environment. You will communicate effectively with both technical and business people to drive innovation on features, enhancements, and fixes.
- Architect and design highly-scalable, available and performant microservices based platforms and applications to support the future growth of the company.
- Integrating AI/ML using cloud-native or hybrid technologies into large-scale enterprise applications.
- Can proactively identify opportunities for maximizing our customers’ business value through leveraging the OpenAI API.
- Drive the design and delivery of features by collaborating with program managers, product owners, engineers (Dev & QA) and other cross-functional teams.
- Take critical architectural decisions for the team whenever required to result in a successful product delivery.
- Lead by example on building completed automated pipelines with focus on test automation.
- Collaborate with product ownership and management to set a technical roadmap for data ingestion to accomplish business goals.
- Responsible for the performance, reliability, and scalability of data ingestion processes and technology.
- Produce good quality code adhering to established coding standards and be a role-model to other team members.
- Design and develop frameworks, POCs and MVPs that can be used by other team members to build upon.
- Should foresee scalability issues and prevent/resolve them at the earliest opportunity. Call out any risks and redflags to Engineering Leadership and Product Management.
- Work following Agile development methodologies using various related tools, like JIRA.
- Drive technical excellence and high quality deliverables. Should constantly think for the future by building the right infrastructure at the right time.
- Provide guidance, career development and technical mentorship to team members.
- Lead and participate in planning, architecture, and design discussions and reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for coordination, planning, design decisions, and reviews.
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline (EEE, ECE).
- 12+ years of total experience in Software Product Development with at least 5 years of Back End architectural experience.
- Multiple years of experience building and supporting multi tenant SaaS applications at scale.
- Experience working in cloud native technologies like Kubernetes.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding. Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have architected complex projects for large scale multi tenant SaaS product(s).
- Experience in developing products which handle large data sets.
- Prior microservices architecture experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing web API services including service management aspects of orchestration, security, hosting and analytics.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and good understanding of common design patterns and principles.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, preferably Agile and Test-driven methodologies.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing other team members.
- Experience with modern technologies like NoSQL databases, Kafka and distributed caches. Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working with multiple functions including but not limited to Product Management, Program Management, Quality Assurance, UI/UX design teams, Documentation, Customer Success teams (including Support).
- Should be experienced in Software Engineering best practices including coding standards, code-reviews, Source Control, CI/CD, Testing, Security Standards, Compliance.
- Proficiency in monitoring, observability tools and log analysis to ensure system health and diagnose issues.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and comfortable working with minimal specifications.
The best candidate
- Is passionate about making a world-class software organization.
- Has experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting priorities.
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Is great at making data-driven design decisions using appropriate metrics.
- Is comfortable in explaining and evangelizing the designs to other stakeholders.
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners.
- Has strong technical vision.
- Can stay abstract or detail oriented as the situation demands.
- Has demonstrated the ability of thinking big, bringing new ideas, building teams & infrastructure for the future.
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.