Salesforce Connector enhanced with advanced Contract Renewals integration features
By Tim Brocato
November 4, 2014
Celigo has released a new edition of the Salesforce Connector 1.5 specifically aimed at customers interested in integrating their Salesforce sales processes with NetSuite ERP with support for NetSuite Contract Renewals.
The NetSuite Contract Renewals module can be used in one of three ways: renewals on NetSuite can be set up to generate NetSuite Opportunities, Sales Orders or Quotes. This new Connector Edition is designed to support any one of these three choices and generate Opportunities in Salesforce that the sales teams can then utilize in their workflows.
Priced at $7,200 per year, the Contract Renewals edition supports
- Customer and Contact sync,
- Items and Price Level exports to Salesforce,
- Salesforce Opportunity conversion to NetSuite Sales Order,
- NetSuite financials visibility from Salesforce,
- and of course support for NetSuite Contract Renewals.
The Connector is available now.
Your Monthly Competitive Advantage
Access integration-driven automation tips and resources in the Celigo Automator newsletter.