Companies using SAP Concur for expense management use another system for managing their financials, such as NetSuite. This means that companies need to get Concur expense reports into NetSuite. Other key data also needs to be updated between the applications which in most cases are manually handled. When there are just a handful of expense reports, manual activities can be manageable. But when hundreds of reports are processed, manual activities do not scale. As a result, Celigo has created integration templates to help automate these processes.
What is an Integration Template?
Integration Templates are pre-packaged integration flows that you can install, configure, and modify to help you quickly create custom integrations between popular applications. Unlike SmartConnectors, these templates are not managed nor supported by Celigo. However, you can freely download the templates and change them as needed—even deleting the flows that you do not need. We are continuously adding new integration templates so frequently check the Integration Marketplace either from your integrator.io account or from our website.
SAP Concur – NetSuite Template
The SAP Concur and NetSuite integration template enables NetSuite expense reports to be automatically created based on Concur expense reports. The integration template can be easily modified to add other integration flows that can help automate the expense reporting processes, such as sending payment status updates from NetSuite to Concur.
Follow these instructions to access and install templates:
- Go to Integration Marketplace (requires login to integrator.io account)
- Click on the Concur tile in the marketplace
- Click Install on the template that you wish to use
- Read the Read Me file on right side of the screen for setup details
- Click on the Install Integration button
- Follow the Installation Wizard to set up your Concur and NetSuite connections*
*Requires Concur and NetSuite accounts that have administrative privileges
Many templates require certain setup activities as detailed in the Read Me file. After installing a template, you will first see a screen with these instructions. Some of the setup activities require defining custom fields, data mapping, and potentially other data syncs that are not provided with the prebuilt integration flow. In order to successfully run your integrations, make sure you follow the setup instructions.
There are several options for editing templates:
- Click on the integration flow name make changes using the integration wizard
- To update any data mappings, click on the icon in the Field Mappings column
- To change when an integration flow runs, click on the icon in the Schedule column
- To make an integration flow active, switch the button in the Off/On column to green
- To add a new integration flow, click Create Flow or Create Orchestration button
- To add an existing integration flow that is in your account, click Attach Flow button
Other Template Options
In the Actions column, there are other actions that you can take with your template:
- To separate out an individual integration flow into a separate integration tile, select the X
- To duplicate an integration flow, click on the Clone icon
- To view all updates and modifications done to an integration flow, click on the Audit Log icon
- To share an integration flow with another user, click on the Download Flow Zip icon
- To delete an integration flow, click on the Delete icon
Similar to other integrations created in integrator.io, integration templates have a number of management tools as follows:
- Click on Users in the Settings section to assign users with different access rights
- Click on Audit Log in the Settings section to view activities for all the flows in the template
- Click on Notifications in the Settings section to assign error notifications to yourself or others
Once you activate an integration flow, you will be able to view the dashboard which will show the status of all integration flows, including the ability to view error messages.
For more details on installing and managing integration templates, view this Customer Compass article (access requires being logged into your Celigo account).