Magento Connector – June 2015 (Version 3.4.1)
- Consistent user experience for all the NetSuite custom fields packaged within the Celigo Magento Connector Bundle.
- Additional Subtab titled “Magento” is now also available on “Customer” & “Sales Order” Record Types in NetSuite.
- Custom fields for “Customer” & “Sales Order” Record Types in NetSuite have been moved from the “Custom” Subtab to the respective “Magento” Subtab.
- “Magento Item” checkbox field on the “Item” Record Type in NetSuite has also been moved from the “Custom” Subtab to the “Magento” Subtab.
- Above changes do NOT affect your existing NetSuite forms but only applies to new NetSuite forms.
- Celigo Magento Connector now ships with out of the box functionality to auto-bill Magento orders in NetSuite. Once the feature is enabled (see FAQ#3 here), Connector can automatically create corresponding Cash Sales, Invoices & Customer Payments in NetSuite once the Sales Order is imported from Magento into NetSuite.
- Realtime Customer Export flow from NetSuite to Magento now allows you to also provide the Magento Website from within NetSuite that a particular NetSuite Customer Record should be linked to when exported to Magento.
- An additional field titled “Magento Customer Website” is available in your NetSuite account & can be located under “Magento” Subtab (or “Custom” Subtab) on the Customer Record Type.
- If the above field is left blank, the exported customer record is linked to the default Magento Website.
- Realtime Customer Export flow from NetSuite to Magento now searches for existing customers in Magento by their email as well as the Magento Website mentioned on the NetSuite Customer Record prior to creation of a new record and updating the same Customer record in Magento if found. Previously the flow would do the search based upon the email only.
- Fixed “url_key attribute already exists.” error being encountered during the export of Matrix Items via Realtime Item Export flow from NetSuite to Magento.
Want to know how to upgrade your Celigo Magento Connector to the latest version? Check out the FAQ#1 here.