We are pleased to announce the launch of Vendor Payment Manager. By automating transfer of vendor payment files between NetSuite and your banks, you can make your accounts payable (A/P) processes more efficient.
Vendor Payment Manager is now available for automatically transferring payment files between NetSuite and your banks. In addition to automating bank file transfers, Vendor Payment Manager makes it easier to comply with internal controls. Automation can help strengthen vendor relationships by reducing payment delays and errors. This out-of-the-box application can be quickly and easily implemented without IT support or additional development.
- Automatically send payment files from NetSuite to one or more banks
- Automatically send bank acknowledgements or summary files to NetSuite
- Encrypt files using PGP security protocol with option to digitally sign
- Transfer files based on set schedule or on-demand
- Define how to manage files after successful transfer (delete, archive, mark as “processed”)
- Use intuitive dashboard to quickly monitor and manage file transfers
Vendor Payment Manager is part of Celigo’s Banking Suite for NetSuite. With Celigo’s Banking Suite, you can automatically process incoming receipts and outgoing payments between NetSuite and your banks to save time, improve cash flow management, and scale for growth. The suite includes Cash Application Manager for real-time accounts receivables (A/R) processing and Vendor Payment Manager for automating payment file transfers between NetSuite and banks.