To make cloud integrations easier, faster, and better for customers, our product teams have been busy enhancing integrator.io, the Celigo iPaaS platform, and Integration Apps, Celigo’s prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations. Highlights of year-to-date releases for these products are available in this updated document.
Here is a quick preview of product updates that can help you streamline your business by making it easier and faster to connect all your cloud applications – without IT support.
- API Assistants automatically provide APIs and methods for specific applications; assistants for Google Shopping and MailChimp have been added
- To reduce load on the NetSuite API, integration has been refactored so data is only loaded into NetSuite whenever use selects “Refresh”
eCommerce Integration Apps
- Multiple order statuses can be included in order imports (BigCommerce)
- Order imports can include addresses of customers that check out as “guest” (Magento 2)
- Matrix Items can be exported from NetSuite (Amazon)
Cash Application Manager
- Enhancements in setting up payments that are made in multiple currencies.
- More control is available in how specific transaction codes are processed by the Integration Apps when a bank file is imported into NetSuite.
For more information, view the Product Release Highlights 2017.