To make cloud integrations easier, faster, and better for customers, our product teams have been busy enhancing integrator.io, the Celigo iPaaS platform, and Integration Apps, Celigo’s prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations. Highlights of year-to-date releases for these products are available in this newly published document.
Preview of Releases
Here is a quick preview of product updates that will help you streamline your business processes by making it easier and faster to connect all your cloud applications – without IT support.integrator.io
- API Assistants automatically provide APIs and methods for specific applications; there are now over 65 applications supported with more added in every release.
- Orchestration can be used to create complex flows between unlimited number of applications.
- Integration Marketplace to quickly find Integration Apps (pre-built, fully managed) and Templates (pre-configured flows) for over 40 applications.
- Data Loader file size limit increased to 100 MB with support for CSV, XML, JSON and XLSX files.
- Enhancements that make it easier to work on integrations in production and sandbox environments.
- Token-based authentication support for NetSuite (Amazon, eBay, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, Walmart).
- NetSuite Item can track gift cards, shipping costs, and tax amounts (Magento 2).
- Option to create customer deposits in NetSuite upon order import (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify).
- Order cancellation and refund export from NetSuite to eCommerce (BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Settlement report flows to NetSuite (Amazon).
- GST/VAT support for order import and price export flows (eBay).
- Bank files can have multiple payment types and/or transaction types.
- Enhanced matching rules for improved accuracy of automatic invoice matching.
- Token-based authentication support for NetSuite.
For more information, view the Product Release Highlights 2017.