Magento Connector for NetSuite expands functionality for matrix products
Here are updates for the Celigo Magento Connector for NetSuite.
- Realtime Item Export flow now supports Magento “Super Attributes” Functionality. What this means for you is that if your business sells Matrix Items i.e. Configurable Products & you want to sell some variants, for ex specific color of T-Shirt, at a premium/discounted price than the rest of the variants, you can specify the markup/mark-down price right inside of NetSuite and export it to your Magento Website. The flow supports both absolute value as well as percentage value for the markup/mark-down price.
- Realtime Order Import flow now supports importing Magento Orders with statuses “Complete”/ “On Hold”/ “Canceled” / “Closed” into NetSuite. Orders placed on your Magento Website with Virtual Items which does not require any fulfillment and straight go into “Complete” status can now be imported into NetSuite in Realtime with this enhancement.
- Realtime Customer Import flow now supports importing all the address lines on a Magento Customer Record into NetSuite and not just the Billing Address and Shipping Address lines.
- Realtime Customer Export flow now checks for existing customers in Magento by the email mentioned on the NetSuite Customer Record before trying to create a new record and updating the same Magento Customer record if found. Previously the flow would fail reporting an error that a Customer with same email already exists in Magento.
- All the Magento Connector Flows now create Job Records that tells you the Start Time, End Time, Records Imported/Exported by a particular instance of the flow all within the Celigo’s Integrator UI inside of NetSuite. This release adds the support for “Item Attributes Import” flow, “Item Categories Import” flow & “Customer Groups Import” flow.
- Improvements to Email Notification alerts in case NetSuite Authentication details provided in your Magento Account expires OR are no longer valid.
- Fixed an issue with Orders placed with “Paypal Standard” Payment Method in Magento which would earlier prevent such orders to be imported into NetSuite in Realtime.
 Due to the nature of the impact this change will have on your business workflows, we have NOT enabled it by default but it can be enabled free of cost by Celigo Support. Please log a Support case with the subject line “Please help update my Magento Connector” via Celigo Support Center here to request for this functionality.
Your Monthly Competitive Advantage
Access integration-driven automation tips and resources in the Celigo Automator newsletter.