Amazon Connector – June 2015 (Version 2.5.0)
- Order Import flow now leverages Amazon’s latest Order API version allowing you to map additional fields namely EarliestShipDate, LatestShipDate, EarliestDeliveryDate & LatestDeliveryDate on Amazon Order to NetSuite Sales Order. The ship dates and delivery dates can help you manage your fulfillment processes more effectively. For more information on Amazon Order API release, see here.
- Product Export flows now also support export of Non-Inventory Type of items in NetSuite to Amazon.
- ASIN Import & ASIN Report Import data flows have been renamed to Product ASIN Import & Product ASIN Report Import respectively for better consistency across all the Product Data Flows for Amazon Connector.
- Fixed one more defect with Order Import flow variance calculation functionality due to which connector was reporting incorrect variances in the Amazon Order Total Variance field for orders imported from Amazon to NetSuite.
- Fixed an error being encountered during order imports from Amazon to NetSuite for orders where State/Region name is longer than 30 characters.
One more thing…
We are excited to announce that Celigo Amazon Connector will soon provide you the ability to perform Amazon Settlement Report reconciliation with NetSuite. The functionality is currently in beta phase & expected to be publicly available starting August this year. If you have any queries related to our Amazon Settlement Report reconciliation functionality, please reach out to [email protected]