Celigo Magento Connector provides capability to install extensions directly from within Magento
April 14, 2015
Magento Connector – April 2015 (Version 3.3.9)
- Added support for install/upgrade of “Celigo Magento Extensions” directly from within “Magento Connect Manager”. We highly recommend you upgrade to 3.3.9 Release so that any future updates for “Celigo Magento Extensions” can be pulled in by you without the need of contacting our support teams. This would also mean that post this release, Celigo Implementation/Support Teams would no longer need credentials to your FTP Server to install the “Celigo Magento Extensions”.
- Batch Credit Memo Import flow now supports import of refunds issued for Configurable Items from Magento into NetSuite.
- Fixed “RCRD_HAS_BEEN_CHANGED” error being encountered during Realtime Order Import flow.
- Fixed an error encountered in Magento Enterprise Accounts for orders paid using Store Credit during Batch Credit Memo Import flow.
- Fixed install script errors being encountered during “Celigo Magento Extensions” Installation.
 Please log a Support case with the subject line “Please help update my Magento Connector to 3.3.9” via Celigo’s Support Center to request for this functionality free of cost.
Your Monthly Competitive Advantage
Access integration-driven automation tips and resources in the Celigo Automator newsletter.