Last year, we launched free online training and certification through Celigo University. In keeping with the university’s mission to provide all the tools, resources, and training needed to help users learn about Celigo’s products, we’re announcing new online sessions for live instructor-led training.
Level 1 Training Course
Beginning on July 20, our live instructor-led Level 1 course will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These sessions will be a starting point to empower tech-savvy functional leaders and partners to build their own flows.
- The basics of integrations
- Taking a tour of integrator.io
- Setting and adjusting user permissions
- Celigo’s Integration Marketplace of pre-built integrations and templates
- How to create a basic flow on the platform, including a live demo and an exercise handout
Why Attend Live Instructor-Led Training?
While Celigo University’s Level 1 course offers self-paced, on-demand instruction with navigation and field mapping training, our live instructor-led training sessions will provide you with these three key opportunities:
- Dig deeper into our platform.
- Ask questions.
- Interact with other learners.
We’ll continue to add new offerings in the future, so keep an eye out for updates. For more information and to register for the training, visit the live instructor-led training webpage.