Celigo is committed to working with its Customers to promptly investigate and resolve tickets reported by its Customers. This Support Policy shall govern Celigo’s provision of support services to the Customer pursuant to the Customer Success Plan level that the Customer has purchased or is otherwise entitled to.
The Customer is entitled to the Essential Customer Success Plan as part of an active product subscription. The Customer may choose to purchase a Preferred or Premier Customer Success Plan for expanded support services as described at http://www.celigo.com/success/.
1.1 Celigo will provide the Customer with support services for products for which the Customer has an active and current subscription.
1.2 Support hours are defined as the hours during which support is available during specified channels. Support hours are based on Pacific Standard Time and may be adjusted for Daylight Savings Time. The tables below provide the support hours per Customer Success Plan for four(4) sample time zones. Limited support is available during U.S. holidays.
1.3 Standard Support is defined as the time period where standard support channels (as defined in 1.4) are available for support requests of any severity level. After Hours, Urgent Support is defined as the time period where support is available for urgent, system down issues via the phone support channel only.
Essential Customer Success Plan Time Zone Standard Support After Hours, Urgent Support US Pacific 8am to 5pm
Monday – Friday
None US Eastern 11am to 8pm
Monday – Friday
Greenwich 3pm to 12am
Monday – Friday
Australian Eastern 2am to 11am
Tuesday – Saturday
Preferred & Premier Customer Success Plan Time Zone Standard Support After Hours, Urgent Support US Pacific 4pm Sunday through
8am – 5pm Saturday
8am – 4pm Sunday
US Eastern 7pm Sunday through
11am – 8pm Saturday
11am – 7pm Sunday
Greenwich 11pm Sunday through
3pm – 12am Saturday
3pm – 11pm Sunday
Australian Eastern 10am Monday through
2am – 11am Sunday
2am – 10am Monday
1.4 Celigo provides support through multiple channels. The table below describes the support channels available to the Customer per Customer Success Plan.
Customer Success Plan Level Details Essential Preferred Premier online Customers may access product documentation, ask and answer questions, and submit or view tickets 24×7 via Customer Compass for the products to which they have an active subscription. Customer Compass may be accessed via the help link in the products. chat Customers may submit support requests and have an interactive online conversation with a support representative during support hours via chat, accessed via Customer Compass. telephone Eligible Customers may submit support requests by telephone at +1 (650) 579-0210 during support hours.
Severity Levels are assigned to allow prioritization of incoming tickets. Celigo will work with the Customer to assign the appropriate severity level to a ticket according to the Severity Level definitions below. Celigo may reclassify the severity level of a ticket submitted by the Customer.
2.1. Urgent Priority
- System is down.
- A critical business process is blocked, and there is no reasonable work around.
2.2. High Priority
- System is severely degraded but still operational.
- A critical business process is performing poorly or has a bug, but there exists a reasonable work around.
- A non-critical business process is blocked, and there is no reasonable work around.
2.3. Normal Priority
- System is not performing at peak levels but is still operational.
- A non-critical business process is performing poorly or has a bug, but there exists a reasonable work around.
2.4. Low Priority
- A cosmetic change is needed.
- An enhancement is requested.
- All test, development, beta, sandbox, and other non-production related issues and requests.
Target Response Times
The table below describes the target response time from Celigo to the Customer per severity level and Customer Success Plan during support hours. These response times are calculated based on the applicable support hours associated with the Customer Success Plan.
Customer Success Plan Level Essential Preferred Premier Priority First Response Follow Up First Response Follow Up First Response Follow Up Urgent 4h 1d 2h 1d 1h 12h High 1d 1d 8h 1d 4h 12h Normal 3d 2d 2d 2d 1d 2d Low 5d 2d 2d 2d 1d 2d
What is Supported?
4.1. General Questions & Answers (Q&A)
Examples include (but are not limited to):
- I am exporting Sales Order records to my warehouse, but I keep getting the following error. What does it mean?
- I am importing Customer records, but the first and last name fields are not populating. How do I fix this?
- For my Magento integration, why won’t this item export from NetSuite to my store?
4.2. Software Bugs/Defects
A bug/defect is subject to review and Celigo may not provide a solution for the bug/defect or Celigo may choose to provide a solution for which additional charges may apply. For example,
- The Bug/Defect is the result of a configuration change or enhancement to the application environment
- The Bug/Defect represents a gap in functionality that was not explicitly included in the product or integration sold (as stated in a Quote, Proposal, Requirements Document, or Change Order).
- The Bug/Defect is found in a solution for which the Customer does not have a subscription, such as a Script or Workflow.
Maintenance is defined as (i) field mapping updates; (ii) changes to integration flow schedules and configuration settings; (iv) updates of connections; (v) resolution of errors.
4.3.1. Maintenance Responsibility
The Customer is responsible for maintaining the product and its integration flows.
4.3.2. SmartConnectors and Productivity Tools
Maintenance of standard product functionality is included in the subscription. Custom integration flows that augment a SmartConnector or Productivity Tool are not considered standard product functionality and are treated as Custom Integrations.
4.3.3. Custom Integrations
If the Customer has purchased extended support services in the form of the Preferred or Premier Customer Success Plan with the Custom Integration Maintenance add-on, Celigo will perform maintenance tasks as requested by the customer.
4.3.4. Field Mappings
All Customers are entitled to contact Celigo for field mapping requests. All field mapping requests are subject to review, and if the fields being requested are not easily map-able (for example, custom code is needed), additional charges may apply. These additional charges will be communicated to the customer for approval before any changes are made.
4.3.5. Maintenance Exclusions
Maintenance does not include (i) monitoring and identifying errors (ii) setup of new connections, (iii) setup of new transfer protocols, (iv) new requirements or business logic, (v) configuration or development of new integration flows. A request of this type is considered an enhancement request.
4.4. Enhancement Requests
An enhancement request is a request by the Customer to add functionality or enhance performance beyond the current specifications of the product. The Customer may submit an enhancement request via a support ticket. All enhancement requests are subject to review and Celigo may not provide a solution for an enhancement request.
Depending upon the nature of the enhancement request, it may be addressed in one of the following ways:
- Product Enhancement: The enhancement may require a change to the core product feature set. As such, the product enhancement will be communicated to Celigo’s Product Development department for review and consideration. An enhancement request may or may not be selected as a feature to be built into the product.
- Solution Enhancement: The enhancement may require a change to the configuration settings of the product or a custom solution previously implemented by Celigo. As such, the solution enhancement will be communicated to Celigo’s Customer Success department for review and consideration. The work may require a new project and/or sales engagement, or if the request is small enough, it may be implemented from the context of the case and charged on a T&M basis. These classifications will be managed by Celigo and the results of any one request will be communicated back to the Customer. All enhancement requests are subject to additional charges.
Exceptions to What is Supported
Celigo will not provide the Customer with support services for (i) a product without an active and current subscription; (ii) third party applications that are being integrated using a Celigo product; (iii) any Celigo product or integration that has been modified by an outside party.
In order for Celigo to provide effective and timely support services, the Customer must provide Celigo with the following required information:
- Active, working credentials to the Celigo product and, where applicable, the third party applications being integrated – via Celigo’s secure credential management system, LastPass
- Steps to reproduce the problem, expected results and actual results
- Links to records that contain error messages and/or are in an invalid state
- Screenshots and/or video representations of the problem are optional and extremely helpful
Service Level Agreement
This Services Level Agreement (SLA) is applicable for Preferred and Premier Customer Success plans only. The Essential Customer Success Plan is expressly excluded from this SLA. In order to be eligible for this SLA Warranty, the Customer must have opened the support ticket(s) via a defined support channel.
7.1. Service Level Agreement Warranty
Celigo warrants that the target response times will be be met for Urgent, High, and Normal priority tickets submitted by the Customer to Celigo during the applicable support hours and via the applicable support channels the Customer is entitled to via their Customer Success Plan Level. The Service Level is calculated exclusive of (A) any unavailability that is attributed to (i) Customer’s inability to connect to the Internet; (ii) the actions or failures to act of Customer, or Customer’s third party agents, contractors, suppliers or vendors; or (iii) any factor(s) outside of Celigo’s reasonable control; (B) low priority tickets. No SLA credits will accrue for any violations that are attributable to any of the foregoing causes.
7.2. Calculation of SLA Credits
In the event that Customer experiences warranty violations as described in the table below in any calendar quarter, then upon Customer’s written request and per the SLA Credit Process described below, Celigo will provide Customer with a credit against Customer’s normal Customer Success plan fees (“Service Credit”). Each Service Credit will be calculated as follows:
- Celigo will calculate the % of SLA Violations in the calendar quarter.
- SLA Violations are defined as a first response or follow up response longer than the target response times listed in Section 3: Target Response Times.
- The % of SLA Violations is calculated against the total of all SLA events for all tickets opened by the Customer during the calendar quarter.
- Based on the % of SLA Violations, Celigo will calculate the % Credit for the calendar quarter.
- The % Credit is calculated against the quarterly Customer Success plan subscription fee.
% of SLA Violations % Credit < 4% 0% 4% 10% 6% 15% 8% 20% 10% 25% > 10.1% 30%
7.3. SLA Credit Process
If Customer becomes eligible for a Service Credit, Customer must submit a request in writing to Celigo within five (5) business days following the end of the calendar quarter in which Customer alleges the Service Credit accrued. Customer’s written notice must state, with specificity, the date(s), time(s), and duration(s) of each violation claimed by Customer. If Celigo inspects Customer’s written request for a Service Credit, and agrees with the violation calculation, Celigo will notify Customer that a Service Credit will be applied to Customer’s fees for Services for the next billing cycle. Service Credits cannot be applied retroactively. Customers must be current on all payments to Celigo in order to be eligible for Service Credits. Any Customer that does not timely submit a written request for a Service Credit will forfeit all rights to receive a Service Credit for the quarter in question.
Each Customer shall be eligible for only one (1) Service Credit request in any given calendar quarter. In no event shall the Service Credit available to any Customer for any calendar quarter exceed the quarterly Customer Success Plan subscription fees paid and payable by Customer to Celigo during the quarter. This SLA states Celigo’s sole obligation, and Customer’s sole and exclusive warranty.
- Celigo will calculate the % of SLA Violations in the calendar quarter.