Celigo CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite enables you to relate your important email communications from Outlook to NetSuite records thereby reducing manual effort in keeping both systems in sync.
Attach emails to NetSuite records
If you are a NetSuite user managing your customer communications in both NetSuite and email, you often copy paste your emails from your email client into NetSuite to keep the rest of your organization informed about the happenings in your customer account. With CloudExtend Outlook , you no longer need to copy paste your email between Outlook and NetSuite. CloudExtend offers you an easy one click solution to attach your emails to NetSuite records directly from Outlook.
Create NetSuite Records
With CloudExtend in your Outlook Inbox you never have to switch your browser tabs or move out of Outlook to NetSuite UI to create net new NetSuite records.
Search, View and Attach to NetSuite Records
Fetch and view your customer and transaction data from NetSuite directly in Outlook. Attach emails to NetSuite records directly from search results.
Secure and Real Time
Users have access to all their NetSuite roles and CloudExtend uses these same permissions. Attempts to access or modify records without appropriate permissions are blocked.
Upload File Attachments
With CloudExtend you can upload file attachments in your email directly to NetSuite file cabinet
- Attach email to NetSuite records, limited to 20 mails per month1
- Search and attach to NetSuite records directly from Outlook Inbox2
- Supports NetSuite OneWorld & Non OneWorld Accounts
- Support for Production Accounts
- Read Mode only (ie will not work while Composing Emails)
- No NetSuite Bundle Required
- Email Support
- All Free Features +
- No restriction on number of emails attached per month
- Create NetSuite records3
- View NetSuite records directly from Outlook Inbox2
- Upload email file attachments
- Phone Support
- 1 Mails refer to number of email messages created in NetSuite . Quota resets end of every month.
- 2 Supported record types - Contact, Customer, Invoice, Cash Sales, Estimate, Opportunity, Sales Orders, Support Cases
- 3 Supported record types - Customer, Contact & Task.