A Powerful Excel-based Data Management Tool For NetSuite
CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite (formerly SmartClient) users can access and edit NetSuite data directly from within Excel, in real time and with a single click. Take full advantage of Excel’s data manipulation functions to retrieve, update, add and delete NetSuite data from multiple record types. Need more from the traditional CSV import/export tool for NetSuite? Try Celigo CloudExtend.
Manage Your NetSuite Data Without Leaving Excel
- Mass update NetSuite data from Excel.
- All customizations and templates are stored in the cloud.
- Users inherit permissions from their NetSuite role, enforcing existing security settings.
- Bypass the NetSuite UI for faster data entry and updates.
- Provides real-time lookups and error resolution for fields during data entry.
- Use CloudExtend data filters or NetSuite saved searches to retrieve your NetSuite data.
- Runs on Office 365 or Excel desktop on Windows/Mac as a Microsoft add-in.
- Apply Excel’s powerful native functionality to manipulate NetSuite data.
What CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite Does for You
CloudExtend allows you to update multiple NetSuite records in seconds.
Work from anywhere. Sign in to CloudExtend and all of your customizations and templates are immediately available.
NetSuite admins can rest easy knowing that roles and permissions are enforced by CloudExtend
Know that your data is valid in advance. End the vicious cycle of waiting for CSV uploads to run, hoping for the best.
Put an end to having to navigate between Excel and NetSuite to see a list of valid values.
Eliminate the hassle of exporting search results to CSV files. Do it all in Excel with the CloudExtend Excel data filter or leverage your own NetSuite saved searches.
Let users choose the computer and OS they want
Use your existing spreadsheets with complex models and formulas to update data into NetSuite
Use Cases by Role
Sales & Marketing
- Update Item Records ?
- Create and adjust estimates/quotes ?
- Add new leads in bulk after a trade show ?
- Add missing data to contact and customer records ?
- Populate Opportunities with multiple inventory items to quote with less error ?
- Create new Promo Codes and update existing Promo Codes ?
- Creating or Updating Sales Orders, Invoices, Quotes, Opportunities, etc. ?
See What Our Customers Have To Say
Hillerich & Bradsby
Jonathan Adler SmartClient
- Create, Read, Update, Delete
- Works with Mac and Windows
- Support for NetSuite Saved Searches and Celigo Import Filter
- Cloud Storage for Templates
- Online and Community Support
- Compatible with Excel 2016 and Higher
For Advanced Data Management with Admin Controls
- All Personal Edition Features Included
- Admin Portal for Enterprise License Management
- Works with Sandbox Accounts
- Works with OneWorld Subsidiaries
- Online and Community Support
- Compatible with Excel 2013 and Higher When Used with Desktop Installer
New to CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite or just have some questions?
Sign up for the weekly workshop.
Every Tuesday at 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST
Learn more about CloudExtend Excel
New to CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite or just have some questions? Sign up for the weekly workshop.
2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
Learn CloudExtend Excel basics and be a pro user in no time
See our video tutorials and learn how to make best of CloudExtend Excel
CloudExtend Excel COMMUNITY
Interact with fellow community members, discuss and post your questions and ideas