Position: We currently have an Account Executive opening. This role can be based either in our San Mateo, CA headquarters location or Roseville, CA.
Why join Celigo?
We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing (integrating cloud applications).
We have had sustained growth over the past few years all without needing outside investment. However, in order to launch new products and take advantage of this rapidly expanding and large market, we recently got our first round of funding. Why that’s unique is that we have over 1000 customers, great products, references and a real business in place. That means less risk than an early stage startup, but with the same opportunities for advancement, income, stock options, etc.
We are growing very fast and there will be lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
Strong benefits package, 401K, pre tax commute reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks and occasional nerf gun battles..
Who are we looking for?
Here is the ideal background:
- A technology sales person with 3+ years experience in quota bearing direct sales role in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing technical sales cycle from beginning to end by using your domain experience, sales skills, and leveraging company Solution Architects and Solution Consultants
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments and being able to forecast sales activity accurately
- High volume sales model in a fast paced environment
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal and external clients
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that the individual or others can close (managing inbound opportunities and hunting for new opportunities)
- Experience working with partners and ISVs in the Salesforce and Netsuite ecosystems
A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
What would you do, if hired?
- Work with an SDR for an assigned territory
- Do full cycle selling with prospects and customers
- Work with partners and ISVs to support and help deliver integration solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Ensure orderly handoff to Celigo Account Management team in accordance with Celigo sales policy
- Limited travel will be required for this position