Position: We currently have a Financial Analyst opening. This position will be based out of our San Mateo, CA headquarters and will report to our Director of Finance.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly developed, strategic-thinking, problem solving analyst with a minimum of 5 years experience including 2 years of SaaS reporting.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, work collaboratively, and adapt when necessary.
- Exceptional time-management skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Self starter that can operate independently with general direction and take appropriate action.
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding oral communication, analytical and written skills.
- Advance knowledge of G-Suite.
- Software revenue recognition is a plus.
- ERP system implementation (Netsuite) is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in writing SQL queries within complex databases during data extraction is a plus.
What would you do, if hired?
- Analyze and synthesize data.
- Help identify gaps in current subscription reporting to improve current methods.
- Develop and enhance dashboards/reports to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Consistently monitor and audit data within our financial systems.
- Evaluate current systems and examine alternative tools if necessary.
- Subscription reporting and analytics including: ARR build up, churn analysis, customer acquisition cost and customer lifetime value.
- Bookings reporting and analysis.
- Assist with board packages.
- Assist with monthly financial consolidations.
- Assist with financial reporting and analysis.
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- Great company culture that was recently funded and is scaling rapidly
- A company with record customer and revenue growth with lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of).
Celigo connects cloud-based apps through pre-built connectors and a rich do-it-yourself integration platform. With offices in San Mateo, India and the Philippines, we are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing: to provide the best integration products so that people can choose the best applications to run their business. With NetSuite, Magento and Amazon as some of our partners, we are poised to take over the iPaas space. Our customers include Glassdoor, Zenefits, & Trulia. Celigo was named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)