Position: We currently have a Product Manager opening in our Hyderabad, India office location.
All candidates applying should have some familiarity with one or more major SaaS applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Google, Magento, or Amazon.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 - 5 years product management experience with a cloud based SaaS product or iPaaS.
- Domain experience with one or more large SaaS/Cloud apps such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, Workday.
- Genuine interest in learning about integration as an independent domain (i.e. all the strategies and best practices around connecting disparate applications and technologies).
- Strategic thinker, someone that speaks with authority and can back everything they say with proper research, data and facts. Technique and analytics should drive your decision and thinking processes.
- Someone that is hands-on and embraces a modern, agile release process; we do weekly releases on the platform, not yearly.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solver – able to design sound (and simple whenever possible) solutions to complex problems, including the ability to work from scratch)
- Fast learner – step in and develop working knowledge of a technology in a less than average amount of time
- Self starter – motivation, work ethic and ambition to distinguish one’s self are key
- Business acumen – ability to think for one’s self and make wise decisions without excessive hand-holding
- Genuine Interest in Technology – desire to be on the cutting edge of cloud-based technologies
- Genuine Interest in Business Applications – the enterprise software space is exciting, but vast.
- Previous API experience (i.e. understand different types of APIs, or the benefits of an API first platform).
- A deep understanding of at least one large cloud application/ecosystem because we are doing integrations at a deeper level than our competitors (and launching a marketplace)
- Experience collaborating with Account Executives and Marketing to craft and hone messages, scripts and email communications for targeted audience
Grading: Mid to Senior Level Position
What would you do, if hired?
- You will design and oversee a large number of features while entrenching yourself in all the day to day activities around the platform and become an expert user as soon as possible.
- You will manage cross functional teams (designer, tech writer, product marketing, speaker, executive, etc.) and motivate them to create a product that has the most impact on the market.
- Learn all about the integration domain and best practices.
- Sales enablement presentations.
- Competitive analysis.
- Interpreting existing analytics while designing a new class of analytics to help us make better decisions.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback.
- Contribute to product strategy discussions, and help lead execution efforts once decisions are made.
- Help with platform documentation and rollout; communicate feature releases to customers and internal teams.
- Evangelize the platform and the company.
Why work at Celigo?
- Think about the following scenario: a company uses NetSuite for accounting, Salesforce for CRM, Google for email and calendar, Box.com for docs, Amazon and Magento to sell products online, UPS to ship products to customers, ADP to pay employees each month, etc… The list goes on and all these applications need to communicate with each other, and often times the level of communication needed between any two applications is quite complex. Combine this with the fact that most applications now are running in the cloud (where data and software are no longer stored in-house), the same integration tools and generic ETL/ESB strategy used 10 years ago are just begging to be reinvented.
- Integration is a critical need for every business on the planet. And that is exactly what we are doing at Celigo. We are pioneering the future of application integration with a novel new strategy: core integration capabilities built directly on the cloud application platforms being integrated, combined with pre-built connectors (that install like apps on a cell phone) to provide rich integration functionality right out-of-the-box for common integration scenarios.
- Join a team of highly talented individuals committed to offering the best quality services and products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will design and bring to market turnkey business apps for users of cloud systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon, Magento, and more.