Position: We are hiring a Director of Security to oversee, formalize and grow all aspects of security & compliance at Celigo. This is a full-time role that can be done remotely or based out of our San Mateo, CA headquarters location.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone ambitious that would like to ultimately own all aspects of security and compliance at a fast growing company, and grow into a VP or C level role.
- 8+ years experience in information security.
- 4+ years experience working at an enterprise SaaS company (with a multi-tenant architecture).
- Extensive compliance experience (SOC 2, SOC 1, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and GDPR).
- Experience managing a security incident response team.
- Experience with intrusion detection/prevention, password management and identity services, 3rd party penetration testing, etc...
- The ability to quickly understand risks and design efficient processes to mitigate them.
- Be comfortable at a company with frequent product releases (i.e. bi-weekly) across multiple product lines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strategic thinker, someone who speaks with authority and can back everything they say with proper research, data and facts.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire people to be more cognizant about security threats.
- The ability to recruit, train, and manage a security team (as the company grows).
What would you do, if hired?
At a very high level you will slowly take ownership and oversee all security and compliance initiatives at Celigo, and as we continue to grow you will build out a team to ensure that security always remains a top priority across all our products and services.
Who are we?
First and foremost we are hardworking, good, honest, and respectful human beings. We serve each other and our customers. We have offices in San Mateo, CA and Hyderabad, India; but our workforce is pretty scattered all over the planet with teams in Indiana, Roseville, Sri Lanka, Philippines, etc… In general, we are very flexible in regards to working hours and locations, and we care very much about getting work done, but not so much about how you do it. We use lots of web techs and scrum like meetings to keep everyone in sync.
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard business problem that almost every company on the planet is facing (integrating cloud applications).
- We are growing fast, and we have just barely scratched the surface in terms of what’s possible.
- Competitive salary, stock options, 401K, pre tax commuter reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen.