Position: We currently have a full-time Sales Operations Analyst opening. This position will be based out of our San Mateo, CA headquarters and will report to our Operations Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a high-tech or software company or BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills
- Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred
- Proven ability to work and interact in a faced-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Ability to learn quickly an advanced tech-stack and product portfolio
- Competency with relational databases and SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience working with connected systems Salesforce and NetSuite ERP is a plus
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, MIcrosoft Dynamics) is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, GMail, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Google and Microsoft Office Applications
What would you do, if hired?
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication
- Assist the Operations Manager and Marketing Operations Manager in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team’s performance
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and Executive leadership teams
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity, maintenance, and contracts.
- Process Sales Orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks
- Provide Salesforce administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, and Accounts databases. While developing processes and methods for acquiring net new names.
- Create, or modify commission models or incentive compensation plans with the support of the VP of Sales and Finance team.
- Occasional travel may be required for this position based on training or circumstance
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- Great company culture that was recently funded and is scaling rapidly
- A company with record customer and revenue growth with lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of)
Celigo connects cloud-based apps through pre-built connectors and a rich do-it-yourself integration platform. With offices in San Mateo, India and the Philippines, we are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing: to provide the best integration products so that people can choose the best applications to run their business. With NetSuite, Magento and Amazon as some of our partners, we are poised to take over the iPaas space. Our customers include Glassdoor, Zenefits, & Trulia. Celigo was named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)