We currently have a Sales Development Representative opening that will be focused on demand generation. This position will be based out of Roseville, CA.
We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representative’s are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of buyer personas we sell to and who will benefit from our product.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Celigo, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
What would you do, if hired?
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- A passion for Software as a Service (SaaS) and desire to build a career in this fast growing space
- Prior experience at a high growth SaaS company strongly preferred or 2+ years in a relevant/related position
- Experience collaborating with Account Executives and Marketing to craft and hone messages, scripts and email communications for targeted audience
- Exceptional Organization, time management skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated capability for execution of projects or campaigns
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to be effective and efficient in this role
- A BS/BA degree or 2+ years of equivalent practical experience
- A ‘get it done’ attitude to find creative solutions to obstacles, smart and hard working
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- We just got funded, and we will give you a generous stock package.
- We are growing very fast and there will be lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of).
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors, a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications, including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.